Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Cannot install fresh copy of Jomsocial 3.2.0.4

10 years 5 days ago
    Topic Author
  • Rob
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello, Tried to install Jomsocial 3.2.0.4 on a new domain (updated license etc). But there seems to be a problem with the installer as when you get to the Installation Completed! page you click the done button but it just takes you back to the start of the installer wizard. It seems some files are missing also. I used iJoomla installer to install it both times, still same problem and Jomsocial does not show up on the domain, just joomla homepage. I am wondering if this is a bug with the new update?

10 years 5 days ago
Licenses:

Hi Rob,

your administrator detail not valid. could you please make sure again?
and please provide me cpanel/phpmyadmin access detail. I need inspect your DB.

FYI: put your credential information at Site Info Form, by editing your first post.

Regards,
Albert

10 years 5 days ago
    Topic Author
  • Rob
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Sorry, It looked like the user account was not working properly either. I have changed the credentials with another. Instructions to get to cpanel also attached. Thanks.

10 years 4 days ago
Licenses:

Hi Rob,

The problem is the Jomsocial menu tollbar not created at installing process. I confirmed this a bug at your installer.
But I already made the fixes for you.

Regards,
Albert

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński