Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

After JS upgrade homepage does not display login box

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

The nice registration graphic and login is not displaying on my homepage after upgrading to the new JS release. Please help ASAP, this is on a production site, and I missed this one in test before upgrading.

Please DO NOT install, uninstall or modify anything significant without discussing with me first, especially if it is another extension other than JS. Thanks!! Test environment credentials are provided as well.

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Upon further testing, this seems to be an issue with the "Community - Upcoming Events" module. When this is active, it messes up the entire page.

9 years 11 months ago
  • David
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

hi bethany,

what kind of "The nice registration graphic and login is not displaying on my homepage" do you mean ? i don't understand about this :)

i also have been checked your site with "Community - Upcoming Events" module activated (i didn't activated this, already activated when i login to your site) and everythings seems fine..

by the way your site is great :) clean position, great template :)

Warm regards,

David

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

The error I was seeing yesterday was on the guest view, not logged in. The module you saw was "Community - Events Module." The one that was creating an error for me was "Community - Upcoming Events." You did not see the error because I had unpublished the module so the site would continue working. The graphic I am referring to is the welcome page when an unregistered user views the community home page.

Is one of these old and deprecated? If so, which one? Are there any other modules that have been deprecated with the new version that should no longer be used?

It may have been a latent cache issue, I am not sure. This morning it appears to be working with the module activated.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński