Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Which templates and files are changed in JomSocial 3.2

10 years 2 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • Danny
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

i am using Jomsocial 3.1.1
I will upgrade to 3.2. and I'll using iJoomla installer. Is this possible?
Which templates from Jomsociale have been changed? I have edited some templates for my web.
Is there an upgrade pack with all files and an update file? So I can see, which templates and files are changed.

Thank U.
Greets Danny

10 years 2 weeks ago
  • David
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Danny,

Yes it's possible to upgrade using ijoomla installer.. we suggest you to BACKUP YOUR ENTIRE SITE + DATABASE before do an upgrade.. for templates change, i can't clearly tell you which templates has changed because jomsocial 3.2 is a major changes after 3.1 (almost everything changes include frontpage, system,etc) and after joomla update into 3.3, most of our default template and user system has changed (exclude profile, groups, events, message, photo, videos)..

if you upgrade your jomsocial, all of your jomsocial file (include your customization files) will be replaced with jomsocial new version... we don't have an upgrade pack here, if you want to see all of our file and compare with your old files, you can install jomsocial 3.2 on your local first and compare with your old jomsocial or your customization files :)

Warm Regards,

David

9 years 11 months ago
  • David
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Danny,

We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply reply to this post.

Warm Regards,

David

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński