Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class HtmlHelper in html.php on line 256

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • marco
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class HtmlHelper in /home2/rdcromap/public_html/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/libs/view/helpers/html.php on line 256

The component is a component com_s2framework that uses JReviews and I can not disable, I contacted support component JReviews and they told me so:

We are not able to change the class names used by JReviews for the past 8 years. It would mean changing hundreds of lines of code and dozens of files. If this is an issue with a new JomSocial release then they would need to change it.

I apologize for my English, I'm Italian, and my skills are limited, which is why I decided to invest money in the components and templates for a fee, I thought I could get higher quality than free, I turn to for support issues I can not understand or solve because you know more than me

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • marco
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

I do not understand why if you start checking for an update as I noted the 3.1.1 update even though I have installed 3.2_RC3

Attachment Immagine.png not found

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Marco,
First of all, about the error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class HtmlHelper in /home2/rdcromap/public_html/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/libs/view/helpers/html.php on line 256

According to the error message, it is not causing from Jomsocial files.
Can you explain the step to replicate the error, from where it is causing?

now with the second,

I do not understand why if you start checking for an update as I noted the 3.1.1 update even though I have installed 3.2_RC3

Jomsocial 3.2_RC3 is a Release Candidate(RC) copy, I mean not stable copy. Once there stable copy released, It will be possible to upgrade from iJoomla installer.

Thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: marco
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński