Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Corrupt download file?

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Karen
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I've been trying to reinstall Jomsocial on my site.
1. When I try from my previous Downloaded file, I get "error500 JHtmlBehavior::mootools not found. "

2. When I try to download the latest version, the zip file is corrupt. I've tried different browsers and different zip file openers, and they all give me the same message that the downloadable file is corrupt. I've downloaded a few times, and each time it is coming up "corrupt"

Using Joomla 3. 2.3 stable.
PHP Version 5.4.17

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi
I am experiencing error at the time of opening test site admin panel.
It says as
"Fatal error: Call to a member function init() on a non-object in /home/kborowsk/webapps/vmx/templates/rt_paradigm/error.php on line 15"
Can you check it first please?
Thanks

10 years 1 month ago
  • David
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Karen,

I have been trasnfer jomsocial 3.2 RC3 (folder not zip) on your hosting using FTP access that you gave me.. please check again if you got that package..

We don't provide any upgrade or migration support.. i'm sorry can't help you to upgrade your jomsocial :)

PLEASE DO A BACKUP FIRST (ENTIRE SITE + DATABASE) BEFORE UPGRADE AND REMEMBER ALL OF YOUR CUSTOMIZATION (RELATED WITH JOMSOCIAL) WILL BE OVERWRITE WITH JOMSOCIAL INSTALLER FILE

Warm Regards,

David

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński