Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Front: new status/photo don't appeared on stream & Backend: xml not parsed

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Fikri
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I can't see new status, photo on activity stream after sharing them (clicking share button), but well can like and give comments on friend status/photo. This just happened on Sat morning until now.

Backend : error appear "string could not be parsed as xml" if I click some menus like Site, Remote Storage, Anti Spam, and other menus. The backend process seem slow.
This just happened on Sat morning until now.

Login process for both (front and backend) work properly! I used Joomla 3.2.1 and jomsocial version 3.1.1

what is your recommendation? By the way I asked host provider whether the server has attacked or some disk failure/system crashed, but no answer yet.

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Fikri,
I have just logged in and sharing a text and also a image with given access credential.
And it is working fine. Can you check please.
Let me know if the problem still persist.
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński