Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

uploading problm

10 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

hello sir i download new version joomsocial 3.2 i installed successfully but the problm is this when i click on ijoomla installer after complteing the all steps the new jooma 3.2 version become joomsocial 3.1 i dt know how instllation right method plz do slove my problm .
please you install new version and update the joominstllaer u can u all and i atteched file

Attachments:
10 years 3 weeks ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Ahmed,

For installing the 3.2 you cant do it in ijoomla installer, since we havent released the stable version yet, now we on RC version.

And if you want install it you should install it manually, and download it from "My Account" page, extract the package and you will get the RC version there. Just a note for me, we dont recommened you install the RC version in live site, install it first in your dev. site.

thank you

10 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hello Sir,
i want to ask two question
1 why we use ijoomla installer?
2 can you tell me when you release the proper new version
i already download and i will install

10 years 2 weeks ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

1. Ijoomla installer for stable package only.
2. Will be released very soon, hopefully in this month.. today we will try release the RC2

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński