Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Jomsocial 3.1.1 on a Joomla 2.5 backend site

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Cory
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,
I am running Joomla 2.5.16, and after I upgraded to Jomsocial 3.1.1, I can no longer use the backend menu in the Jomsocial component. It will let me go to the dashboard of Jomsocial, but for example, I cannot click on configuration or any other menus. I do not know how to migrate my whole site to Joomla 3.0 without ruining all of my work. Can I downgrade back to the earlier version of Jomsocial or is there an easier fix for this?

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Cory,
I am experiencing the site broken and showing error as
"Fatal error: Call to a member function isAdmin() on a non-object in /home/content/66/11932566/html/plugins/system/remember/remember.php on line 42"
Can you check please.
Thanks

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Cory
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

We we're trying to migrate to Joomla 3.1 as an attempt to solve the issue as soon as possible while waiting on forum support when you saw the site. Please try again.

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I inspected this, and I found something wrong, I see you have issue with your jquery.js file, did you try to hack it? because the jquery file try to call the Wordpress file

Attachments:
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński