Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

NEW to Jom Social

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi
I just bought Jom Social and even though I have installed many different CMS's I have never installed Joomla I need some help. To start I installed everything ok I even bought a theme the JF Social Package however for some reason cant use it Joomla does not like it? Question can I make Joomla run in the background and just use Jom Social? I guess Im out classed with this software however I am still learning, but for now could I get some help with the JF theme? Also I have seen some Jom Social Sites with some kind of Forum Add-On or something like that is that available?
Thank You
Vinny

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Vincent J.

As I am seeing you have successfully installed joomla and jomsocial and install jf_social_js_31 - Default
but i am still in dark about the question as

Question can I make Joomla run in the background and just use Jom Social?

I didn't get the point exactly.

but for now could I get some help with the JF theme?

Can you explain a bit, what kind of help you are expecting?

Also I have seen some Jom Social Sites with some kind of Forum Add-On or something like that is that available?

yeah Jomsocial + Kunena is a good couple.

Note: If there are some different kind of problem you have, please come up with each problem with single post. Thus way we track/handle each problem efficiently.
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński