Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Read me please. Several problems and clarifying

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Amistad
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi all, yesterday responded to 3 of my post in this forum and were not recorded . I am concerned as I have to open my page and have a whole range of problems that I can not fix.

1 - because I get it in several siios siguiene : { Actor }
2 - Not why ( maybe it's the fault of the template of yoo_theme ) I have problems to assign modules to the main menu items . I need to know if it is my mistake or it is due , but I need it to work.
3 - Sometimes , I get no error component is
4 - If I give an action "like" and then I want to remove , until reset date page not miss the action . that happens on several things . Does that solution? .
5 - Many things are not very important but users need to make things work us . I have to use a translator because it is English , but .... I need to arregalar me problems occurring . I would appreciate you take more seriously my problems or tell me if it is my problem and I have to look for life . I have to open the page and I dare not for a series of errors do not want any. But my biggest concern is the difficulty to correct any error .
6 - Les appreciate me be honest and tell me that I have to stick . Since we did not want to open a page without the record straight.
Muachas thanks and sorry .

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Amistad.

First upgrade to current version of JomSocial -> 3.1.1 and check what issues are gone.

1. {Actor} issue apply to your outdated translation. It uses old tags for streams.
2. I had no problem with assigning modules to menu items - probably you choose wrong module positions...
3. Sorry but I don't understand...
4. I saw that issue: Canviar %1$s capçalera - this comes from your outdated translation too. This feature is designed to work that way. After someone unlikes something on Activity Stream - this message is displayed.
5. Every customer is important for us and we take all customers issues very serious. We support only in English as most of Internet users use this language. If you use Google Translator in same cases we could have problems to understand as translation is quite random - please ask somebody to help you with translation.
6. I replied honestly and seriously. i understand that you cant publish your site without solving your issues. I'll try to solve them all.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amistad
10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Amistad
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thank you

1- {Actor} . Using a version of the ancient language because no meeting date for the Catalan language. I just wanted to know if I can find the language files for the text {Actor} and delete it. Could you give me problems if I delete?.
2- I saw that you put a module without problems. The problem is when I put the module in a item like I muesro in the picture attached: sim1.subirimagenes.net/img/2014/03/17//140317074914176970.jpg . It is yoo_theme problem?.

Sorry I can not translate better, use google translate. Really sorry ...

The new version can not download jomsocial. In my profile, I click Update and not I get the download to download. I do not understand ......

Thank you very much for your attention, patience and support ....

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Amistad.

1. Yes, try to delete it, but also you'll need to clean it in database. You'll need to login via MyPHPadmin and search for any {Actor} in tables (you can use search feature).

2. You will not assign module to that item as it don't use own menu item id. Look:
cat.amistatsingle.com/index.php?option=c...ew=frontpage&Itemid= - this is for Comunitat
cat.amistatsingle.com/index.php?option=c...w=profile&Itemid=396 - this is for Perfil /Pagina
cat.amistatsingle.com/index.php?option=c...oadAvatar&Itemid=396 - this is for Cambiar Avatar

As you can see everything what is under Perfil /Pagin shares one menu item id = 396 So you can only assign module to Perfila / pagin and it will be visible on rest of submenu items.

I installed in your system a smart iJoomla updater: Backend-> Components -> iJoomla Installer use it to upgrade your site :)

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amistad
10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Amistad
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thank you very much

The problem that I have not found the official catalan language is great. No of you know if this place for some. I can not find it. The Spanish buy it. But the catalan grrrrrrrrr not find it ...

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński