Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

FACEBOOK PROBLEM

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I cant configurate the facebook button. You can see the picture. I write the domain but the system doesnt accept it.

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
  • David
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Lleritza,

can you changed your facebook language into english and post the printscreen again? don't forget to post your facebook settings printscreen to :)

Warm Regards,

David

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I watched your video, about facebook connect. But the screen in the actual facebook is diferent, of your video. But my problem is: When I write the domain, facebook doesnt accept it.

Thank you.

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
  • David
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Lleritza,

You can check again your setting on developer.facebook.com.. maybe you missed something :)

please see image attachment below for guidance :) Hope this can help you :)

Attachment fbConnect.png not found

Warm regards,

David

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Sorry, I dont understand, I have to use your information. The information on the picture. i used both, your information and later my information. I have problem. I added 3 pictures.
I used your information, when I clic in the facebook button from my website and I have opening the same facebook account where I created app. The buttom is working ok , picture "B". But I open other facebook account. I have the problem that i show you in the picture "C".

Thank you for your time

Attachment a.png not found

Attachment b.png not found

Attachment C.jpg not found

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
  • David
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Lleritza,

1. Go to your facebook developer account.
2. Go to Settings
3. In Basic tab settings please set "app domains" with your domain without http:// (example : yourdomain.com), "canvas url" with your domain with http:// and ended with / (example : www.yourdomain.com/ ), "secure canvas url" with your domain with https:// and ended with / (example : www.yourdomain.com/ )
4. Set "Unity Integration", "Canvas fixed width", "canvas fixed height" to NO
5. Save Changes
6. Go to Advance tab
7. Set "Client Oauth Login", "App Secret proof for server API calls", "Embedded browser OAuth login" to YES
8. Set "Valid OAuth Redirect URL" with your domain with http:// and ended with / (example : www.yourdomain.com/ )
9. Set "Install Insights", "Mobile SDK Insights" to YES

I have been trid facebook login on your site using my API and Secret ID, i re-configure my setting on my developer page and it all running well.. you can see my video record while i am using facebook connect on your site..

if you still have a problem with facebook connect, would you mind to give me your facebook credentials ? i will try to setting it for you :)

Attachment fbBasicSetting.png not found

Attachment fbAdvanceSetting.png not found

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYH2VqZUKH4

Warm Regards,

David

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I am so sorry, I still have the problem. I did all that you wrote. I added 3 images. I added the error in the image. Thank you very much for your time.

Lleritza

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
  • David
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Lleritza,

this weird, because when i test your site using my API & Secret key, everythings work fine.. you can watch from youtube video link from my previous post.. I Suggest you to ask on facebook forum because that error on their section.. :)

Hope all is well after you ask to them and sorry can't help you about this problem :(

Warm Regards,

David

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński