Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Unable to save changes to other components after 3.1.0.4

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Erik
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Greetings,
After updating to JomSocial 3.1.0.4, then we installed two components - DP Calendar & Survey Force Deluxe. When logged in as a super admin, we are unable to save any configuration changes to the components. There are no error messages and it says it is saved, but the changes do not save.

When we installed the components on the old JomSocial 3.0 site to test, there were no issues. Any thoughts why we are unable to save changes as a super admin to the newly installed components? Thank you!!

Kind Regards,

Erik

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Erik,

Can you ellaborate me more please? so you cannot save the configuration from Jomsocial or another components?

I tried save some Jomsocial configuration and seems working fine.. if this issue only happens on another components, I suggest you contact them directly.

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Erik
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Greetings,

I have to updated the "Jomsocial Version: 3.0" to "Jomsocial Version 3.1.0.4".
Follow the procedure i.e
1. Remove all component modules and plugins which is related to jomsocial i.e (azrul, comm, joms).
2. Then install the updated version of jomsocial.
3. After the updation i have tried to install the plugin DP calender. But its not working properly.

First of all let me know the correct procedure how we can install updated "Jomsocial Version 3.1.0.4" in already running "Jomsocial Version: 3.0".

Kindly Regards
Erik

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Anyway, we just released the newest version 3.1.1.. for upgrading is very simple, you can go to ijoomla installer and click upgrade button there

For DP calender issue I suggest you contact to DP calender developer.

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Erik
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

When i am trying to upgrade by ijoomla then license is required field please let me know what we should insert.Please provide me licence so i can insert it.

Also i want to ask i have done changes in the core files of jomsocial. if i upgrade then all my changes will remove ? or only the files will update which is updated by you in new versoin of jomsocial?

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Erik
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Greetings

I want to ask, i have done changes in the core files of jomsocial. if i upgrade by ijoomla component then all my changes will remove ? or only the files you have updated in jomsocial 3.1.0.4 will update in my previous version files?

Thanks and Regards
Erik

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

Your own hack code will be override once you update your Jomsocial.. so please be carefully..

anyway, the license code is already there, update the "JomSocial Professional" package.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński