Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

iJoomla installer Updater issue

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Gregg
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I just installed the iJoomla Installer Updater to my localhost without any issue. When I click on the link I receive the following information dump and am unable to complete installing of JomSocial. Any suggestsion as to what may be wrong?

Strict standards: Declaration of ijoomlainstallerAdminController::display() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = Array) in C:\wamp24\www\dev\sigepmdz\administrator\components\com_ijoomlainstaller\controller.php on line 23
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0009 256960 {main}( ) ..\index.php:0
2 0.0897 3437832 JApplicationCms->execute( ) ..\index.php:42
3 0.0897 3438000 JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute( ) ..\cms.php:255
4 0.1374 5563912 JApplicationAdministrator->dispatch( ) ..\administrator.php:143
5 0.1408 5699392 JComponentHelper::renderComponent( ) ..\administrator.php:98
6 0.1463 5715568 JComponentHelper::executeComponent( ) ..\helper.php:332
7 0.1472 5744232 require_once( 'C:\wamp24\www\dev\sigepmdz\administrator\components\com_ijoomlainstaller\ijoomlainstaller.php' ) ..\helper.php:352

Extension Installed Version Latest Version Status License # You can see your license conde from - My Downloads - from your ijoomla account Expire Date Install / Upgrade Buy / Renew
iJoomla Ad Agency

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Gregg.

I'm very sorry but issues on local host are not supported by us, could you check if this problem will happen on some live professional hosting?

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński