Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

jomsocial Photo, Video, Event list View Issue in admin webpase(back-end) (solved)

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Joon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Please refer attached file.
Whenever I tried to check Photo, Video, Event list in back end(administrator webpage), I cannot see list because of pre-setup search words "destination=place:New_York_City". I did everything but I have no idea why it happen.
Please review. Thanks!

JK

Attachments:
10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi there.

It've to be some cookie/cache problem on your side, I just checked your site and everything work just fine for me.

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Joon
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Chris,

Thanks for review.
Front end page is ok but if you access admin webpage(as in attached screen capture) and check photo, video, and event status, it shows nothing.
Through message, I sent you Admin id and password. Please login as admin and check Jomsocial component menus.
You can see the status with zeros for photo, video, and event in dashboard eventhough you have data.
Thanks.

Attachments:
10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi there.

Like I said, I suggest to clear cookies of your browser and clear cache since like I said everything is really working just fine for me.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński