Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Joomla / Jomsocial template overide not working

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Kevin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi -

I have successfully followed the instructions on the article to change the default Jomsocial "Get connected Banner" on one of my sites by following the article below in the Jomsocial documentation area;

documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Customizing_Template .

However when I try to do the same on my other site following the same steps it does not recognize the over ride template? After a cross-comparison between the two identical sites I realize that when I browse to Jomsocial >> Configuration >> Templates I do not see the other template listed as in the working site. The template used is gantry.

Thus on the working site I have 2 options the other on I only have the default template option.
Again - I have followed the same file structure and isntructions as the working site.

What I was trying to accomplish overall is to change the default banner picture. The woking Jomsocoal website is www.bodyclassics.org (please compare)

Please assist.
Thanks!

Attachment err.png not found

Attachments:
10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Kevin,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. We apparently had a real issue on our forum and some posts simply were not visible for us. I realize this is very late, but is there anything we can do for you at this time? Do you still need help?

If your issue has been solved, please changing this Post status into Resolved.

Cheers,
Albert

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński