Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Can not go back from facebook login to joomla login via "forgot password" (solved)

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi there
Just upgraded to jomsocial 3.1.0.4

When a user wants to cancel the facebook login and go back to joomla login, it used to work with the forgot procedure..
But it DONT work any more. After the reset procedure, you can login using the joomla login
BUT, when trying to assign FB login again, it cant...
Checking the user account it still says that "Your account is allready assigned to a facebook profile"

on jomsocial 3.1.0.1 it worked all fine

Please advise
regards
Bison

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

hi steen.

To be honest it'll be difficult to debug this problem on your site since it's full of errors, for instance I can't even access main menu in back-end because of some mysql error. Could you try if this problem will also happen on clean instance of Joomla and JomSocial ?

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Chris
That sounds strange to me...we are 3 admins with no issue at all..also a third party supporter has been helping us ealier and with no problems at all..

Since the problem has arrised since the upgrade from 3.1.0.1 to 3.1.0.4 I cant see any point off testing out on a clean instance.
version 3.0.0.1 had no problems regarding to the this problem..

please advise

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

hi steen.

The problem is problematic because it's not happening on my test site, also the 3.1.0.4 package was only a secruity patch, so it does't change any of our functionalities. This's why we need to test it on some clean Joomla/JomSocial to make sure that it's not caused by errors from your site, or other extension from your site.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński