Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

No one can Log in! getting 505 error

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

When a user logs in they get a 505 error. It seems to be happening with around 90% of users so quite serious.

Also then they can then only see the (non logged in state of the homepage when they clear their browser cache).

I don't recall any new software changes in the last few days and I think this has been happening since thursday evening or Friday. I checked with my server host and they think it is code related and sent me this error message they have found.

[Sun Jan 26 12:25:09 2014] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] Premature end of script headers: index.php, referer: www.ibikeride.com/

You can give the problem a go by going to the homepage IBIKERIde.com and logging in at the top right with username: Danny and password: starsky
Your help is appreciated

10 years 3 months ago
  • David Sutanto
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Dan,

After i tried to debug your website, i got this message.. Maybe this error makes your website error.. This is about your joomla i think :)

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10111680 bytes) in /home/ibikecom/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/file.php on line 142..

Warm Regards,

David Sutanto

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

David,

I appreciate your help and feedback but it means little to me as I am not technical. Could you maybe be extra helpful and advise me where I should post next e.g. another forum or speak to my host etc? I know you are trying to be helpful but I am still after your message totally at a loss as to what to do next.
Warmest regards

Daniel

10 years 3 months ago
  • David Sutanto
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Dan,

I'm sorry Dan, this is beyond our support because this is about your joomla and php file settings.. Maybe you can try to search about this issue on google.. :(

Warm Regards,

David

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński