Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Open Bug list available?

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Keith
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Does Jomsocial have a current open bug list they share with the public? It would be nice to know what bugs to expect before upgrading to a certain release. I may want to wait to upgrade until a certain bug is fixed.
Maybe you have a public instance of JIRA or some other tracking software we can view???

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi there.

You can check list of fixed bugs in latest release here > www.jomsocial.com/features/changelog

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Keith
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

But I didn't ask for a list of closed bugs. I asked for a list of open bugs. I want known unresolved bugs in the current release.

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Keith wrote: But I didn't ask for a list of closed bugs. I asked for a list of open bugs. I want known unresolved bugs in the current release.

hello keith, use my link here www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/118...a-stable-3-1-version

it's unfortunately not a complete list, because some of moderators decided it will the best!? to lock my thread!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith
10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

testcouch, mostly they were not a bugs, but issues caused by a different things(custom extensions, templates etc..). Anyway we'll consult relelasing such "bug list" within our team.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński