Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Looping Installation

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Using iJoomla Installer and after going through the installer the system redirects back to the first step. If move back into the admin and click on JomSocial it goes right back to the first step of the installer. It seems as if the modules and component are there has I have to uninstall them to remove JomSocial. I have tried changing directory permissions and also manually deleting the install folder all with the same results.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Forrest.

I just fixed it on you site, JomSocial is already installed and working fine on your site.

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Ok yes it is there now - what did you do to stop the loop? There are alot of items that just dont work. For instance trying to remove fields from the registration, add new fields to registration, menu doesnt display on front end, etc....

I have created a hidden-menu to test on - rehabsrus.com/jom-social-1

You can login there witht he admin account provided before. There is all sorts of broken stuff.

Thank you

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

The problem seems to be coming from
ajax_1.5.pack.js (line 1)

always returning a 404 error

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Forest.

I didn't do anything, I simply tried to install JomSocial and everything was working as it should. About the rest of the problem, could you create seperate thread for those problem? We prefer to have one thread for one solved issue :)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński