Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Jomsocial in root publichtml directory

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello!
Jomsocial installed in a subdirectory (ex.: jomsocialsite.com/v2) and now my client wants me to migrate to root public html site. I copied the files and edited the settings in configuration.php file, but is insisting that error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function communityBuildRoute() in /home/socia409/public_html/libraries/cms/router/site.php on line 426

You can help me with this?

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Robert,

Did you do any hack in v2? if not you can re-install the jomsocial in the main root

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

but if there is content and settings? You can not simply transfer folder?
What files do I have to change to avoid problems?
re senting all files but appeared more errors:

"Warning: include_once(COMMUNITY_COM_PATH/events/config.trigger.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/socia409/public_html/components/com_community/events/router.php on line 22

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'COMMUNITY_COM_PATH/events/config.trigger.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in /home/socia409/public_html/components/com_community/events/router.php on line 22

Fatal error: Class 'CConfigTrigger' not found in /home/socia409/public_html/components/com_community/events/router.php on line 23"

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Robert,

You need totally re-install the Jomsocial, I need your confirmation first.. may I do that? please make sure you back up your files first before I do this.

thank you

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Dimas,
Sorry for the delay
Yes you can, I've done by Akeeba Backup.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Roberto,

The backend account is not working for me, can you verify it please?

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński