Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

... and {target} are now friends - where can I exchange "target"

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Roland
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I am running Jomsocial for years and with each Jomsocial upgrade I am hammered with AGAIN more changes I am forced to do on my site. In example, old activities which say " and {target} are now friends " now show "{target}" and not the name with profile link anymore! (these are OLD activities, not the new ones, so must be a compatibility issue)
Where can I change that?!

It is unbelievable but even after several weeks having Jomsocial upgraded I find new "bugs". Folks: you need to make Jomsocial downwards compatible!

Thank you for your help solving this issue

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Ronald,

To get rid the actor tag you should generate the query from here www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/499...rget-and-actor#27066

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Roland
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello Dimas,
I don't understand - that "solution" just gets rid of these tags - it does not replace them with the real contents.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Ehm sorry, that is impossible, actually before we changed the API stream, azrul as owner that time already gave the news, which the newest API stream would break the old streams as well

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński