Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Issues after upgrade

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,
I updated recently and I'm not able to see jomSocial in my admin Panel. On the front end I cannot add edit photos and probably more stuff. My last support ticket had some additional issues this upgrade was trying to fix.

I can see all the components in the Extension Manager: Manage section, but it is not in the component drop down.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Jeff,

I just re-installed your Jomsocial backend seems working fine, but in backend I see some error, eg like this :

DB function failed with error number 1054 <br /><span style="color: red;">Unknown column 'status_access' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `cdone_community_users` SET `status`='test',`posted_on`='2014-01-23 03:08:51',`status_access`='0' WHERE `userid`='65'</span>

DB function failed with error number 1054 <br /><span style="color: red;">Unknown column 'status_access' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `cdone_community_users` SET `status`='test',`posted_on`='2014-01-23 03:08:51',`status_access`='0' WHERE `userid`='65'</span>

this is database related, so I need the phpmyadmin access to inspect this issue further.. can you provide phpmyadmin access, please?

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ok, I added the info to my original post.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

ok done, seems working fine now

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thank you very much. I did a quick review and the main things i mentioned are looking good. I'll have time to go more thoroughly through everything tomorrow.

:)

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

You're welcome, just let me know if you still have the issue :)

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,

It seems the photos are no longer working from the photos module.
A link like this concretedisciples.com/community/photos/6...bumid=83&photoid=949
is going to
concretedisciples.com/community/photos

it seems like the new URL is something more like this:
demo.jomsocial.com/index.php/photos2/tyr...bumid=15&photoid=203

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Jeff,

Would you mind to create new for for that issue please? since this is old topic and you need use the separate topic for each issue.

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński