Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Edit path of community - would like to have it without user number

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Natasja
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

On my previous JomSocial it was edited by the support. Hope you guys can do it again.

The url of the profiles and other url regarding the id number should be adjusted.

The urls are now for example: young-adults.nl/index.php/community-189/profile

I would like that the id number will not mention anywhere in the url. Because I need all urls from the community to start with: young-adults.nl/index.php/community/[rest of the url]

This is because of different templates assigned to parts of my site, the community has its own template and this does not work when the url has "community-[idnumber]".

I have given you administrator access, please use the url below Test/Development Site Information. I have a copy of this site.

I have extplorer installed so you can access the folders :)

I look forward to hear from you.

Kind regards, Natasja

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi there.

Since this thread is an duplicate, I'll close it and mark it as solved. As far I know Dimas was sick for a couple of days, so I'm prety sure he'll reply to you in your original thrad on monday.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński