Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

I can not download update

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Amistad
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello, I go to my account, my downloads and give him the update button. Well, I will not start the download.
On the other hand, I can tell where exactly the best way to explain relaizar an update.
Thank you very much!.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Justin
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Amistad,

Thank you for contacting us. I apologize as I am not quite clear about your inquiry and/or issue. Would you be kind elaborate more? Do you need any assistance in any part of your installation and/or account?

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Amistad
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Justin wrote: Hi Amistad,

Thank you for contacting us. I apologize as I am not quite clear about your inquiry and/or issue. Would you be kind elaborate more? Do you need any assistance in any part of your installation and/or account?

Will not let me download the update through my account. and wonder where there is a tutorial that explains how to update correctly. thanks

10 years 3 months ago
  • Justin
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Amistad,

Thank you for your response. We do have the tutorial on how to update. You can either update your JomSocial manually; or you can update it using the iJoomla Installer. Here are the tutorial page :

1. Updating JomSocial manually .
2. Updating JomSocial via iJoomla Installer .

Kindly take note that you need to be logged in before you can access these tutorial pages. Let me know if there's anything more that I can help you with.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński