Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Users unable to post updates or photos after upgrade

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Here's the CloudAccess instructions for logging into MySQL. You have the credentials in the first post. I am assuming you need my personal Joomla credentials, and those are added in the notes. Please ONLY use these to log into MySQL, not into the site, so I can tell when you have logged in.

the host name – same as domain name
the user name and password (Joomla! Administration area log in credentials)
the database name – same as user name.

From: www.cloudaccess.net/cloud-control-panel-...ase-remotely.html#a2

I'm not sure what you've been in there doing, but the Joomla menus are gone in the test site and some additional things have been disabled. Please fill me in.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

I am sorry for pending replies, well I did no edit any Joomla menus in your backend, I didnt touch it..

Anyway thank you for your information, I will try to inspect it.

10 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Here is the help article on how to connect with PHPMyAdmin. You have the correct information, this is all I have and it's what I use to connect. My JomSocila is completely unusable for my users, and they are starting to leave my site in droves as this has been going on for months. Uninstalling literally EVERY other component on my test site did not correct the issue. Upgrading to 3.2 RC3 did not fix the issue. Please investigate and help me understand where the issue is.

www.cloudaccess.net/cloud-control-panel-...tabase-remotely.html

10 years 2 weeks ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Bethany,

Anyway, can you provide me the correct access to your cloudaccess.net? i am trying to login to cloudaccess from here ccp.cloudaccess.net/clientarea.php but not success at all.

Thank you

10 years 3 hours ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Dimas, I can't give you access to my server hosting account with my credentials, I'm sorry. Not that I don't trust you, but that includes access to my payment accounts and complete control over all my hosted sites. Please use the phpMyAdmin access information I provided, and the support article from CLoudAccess on how to use it. If you get an error, please provide specific details on how and why it will not work so I can open another help ticket with CloudAccess and inform them that their access method does not work. I would imagine that the iJoomla team has dealt with many CloudAccess accounts before, and you should have contacts with them. Perhaps you can reach out to them directly, I am sure they would be more than happy to assist you. All I can do is provide the credentials and information they advised me to give you.

9 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I am sorry for delay answer, anyway is that ok if I install the 3rd party extplorer on your website? I can try debug the issue with it

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

It's already installed, so yet, please see if that will be sufficient. If not, please let me know the specfics of how you are trying to use the phpMyAdmin instructions and how it is failing so I can facilitate a conversation between you and CloudAccess on why it is not working.

9 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

In this site test.knowndonorregistry.com/ I see you are using old Jomsocial version, I suggest you install the newest version 1st.. today we will release version 3.2.0.4, please you wait it and install that version.

thank you

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I upgraded the test server to the new version. After update, the homepage will not render any CSS, and the profile has a lot of formatting errors. The ONLY plus, it appears the status update is working. Obviously will not be upgrading my production site until this is resolved...

Update - After clearing the cache, the profile and other areas (so far) appear correct, but the site homepage is still showing unformatted. Swapped one problem for another.

Update 2 - Looks like a conflict with the YooTheme Widgetkit module in the js_side_frontpage position. Any guidance on what the conflict is would be appreciated

9 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

#1 I just looked in profile page and homepage and seems everything is workng fine, can you provide me screenshoot for this?

#2 I think you need YooTheme for this, currently I cant help you too much for this.

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Dimas Tekad Santosa wrote: Hi,

#1 I just looked in profile page and homepage and seems everything is workng fine, can you provide me screenshoot for this?

#2 I think you need YooTheme for this, currently I cant help you too much for this.

#1 Of course it looks fine, I disabled the module so the site would work. Enable it, and it will break. I will continue this on the new issue I created for this specific error, as the one this thread was started for has been corrected by your new release.

#2 Has nothing at all to do with YooTheme, sorry. If i put the JomSocial module anywhere on the page, it breaks.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński