Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

How to confirm/change registered domain in JomSocial

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi. The registered domain in my JomSocial account is "sixsummits.com". Previously, I had used a development server (dev.sixsummits.com). I was troubleshooting a speed issue and saw in my database table (s9zul_community_access_log) that the domain was still indicated as "dev.sixsummits.com".

Please tell me how I can confirm/change the domain in my JomSocial component to the correct domain (sixsummits.com)?

Thank you.

10 years 4 months ago
  • Justin
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your inquiry. Are you referring to your registered domain? To change it, kindly login to your account in JomSocial.com and navigate to My Account > My Downloads. From there, just edit/change the domain registered and click on 'Update'. Your new domain should be updated in our record.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance and/or if I have misunderstood your question.

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Justin. Thanks for the reply.

I am not talking about changing my registered domain. My registered domain, as I indicated, is "sixsummits.com," which is correct.

What I am talking about is some configuration or other setting in the JomSocial component which appears to be using "dev.sixsummits.com." How can I check within the component to make sure it uses "sixsummits.com" and not "dev.sixsummits.com"?

Thank you.

10 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Scott,

can you check your Joomla configuration.php and change this variable value public $live_site

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Dimas,

That variable is blank. Should I edit it to read: "sixsummits.com"?

10 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

yes you can try that, and anyway I think this table "s9zul_community_access_log" from very old Jomsocial version table, becuse in newest version we dont have that table

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński