Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

I have a new install

10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Chago
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

And for some reason when the users register they are not able to login...after I go into the backend I notice that they're disabled. I don't think they're receiving their activation emails...is that handled via the cronjob or is it a configuration oversight onn my part thx in advance.

10 years 4 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Chago,

I just tried to register using the url in the miscellaneous details and the recaptcha is not appearing so the registration will not continue. Could you please look at this then let me know if the problem is still there. Could you also please update your site details in your account section so it is clear what the supported domain is. If you have an issue doing this please let me know and i can look into it for you

10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Chago
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Weird I just went to the site and I can see the recaptcha I'm using Chrome as a browser I've attached the screenshot as well. I'm going to adjust my account now

Attachments:
10 years 4 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Chago

That is odd, i was using chrome as well, let me know how you get on and if it is still an issue

10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Chago
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Chrome is 'funny' ... the issue is people are registering but for some reason they're not getting the activation email so I they're contacting me and I have to go in the backend and enable their acct. I'm not sure what is causing that to happen> Thanks for your assistance Paul

10 years 4 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Chago,

are you still having an issue with this, I went to your site but there doesn't appear to be any login or registration available to click on and try

10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Chago
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I've figured it out... I had user registration turned off on Joomla but it wasn't on jomsocial so Joomla never sent the emails out etc.

10 years 4 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Thanks for letting us know its solved

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński