Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

DataBase: community_mailq is too big size

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello.

I can see in phpMyAdmin that "j25_community_mailq" is 125 Mb.

I went to "Mail Queue" and press "Purge Sent" button, but when I refresh phpMyAdmin page, it still display only 2 actions but still 125 Mb (Overhead 123 Mb).
I don't remember how much "Overhead" was before Purge.

Is it normal?
Shold I do something? Thanks.

Sorry for my English
Attachments:
10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello Slepoy

Give it some time to update itself
PHPMyAdmin is not really a user friendly when it comes to calculations, it caches a lot
Take a look in few hours, if you purge sent items, after few hours database overhead should go down to zero too.

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello.

I checked it today. Still display: Size: 124.9 MiB and Overhead: 122.5 MiB.

But inside only 401 new records.

Sorry for my English
10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Well then, you should contact your hosting provider and ask tem what is wrong with phpMyAdmin

I don't know what to advise you more :) regarding that, we do not provide support for phpMyAdmin :)

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński