Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

js 3.1.1 patch package is not compelete

10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • muhanad
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

Today you guys have released the patch to upgrade from 3.1 to 3.1.1 .. but the patch i believe doesn't have all the files. for example, i see no files for the video upload issue ..
after applying the patch, in the backend i still see a request to upgrade jomsocial to latest version

Please adivce

10 years 4 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi there.

Could you try to reinstall JomSocial with the latest 3.1.0.1 installation package?

10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • muhanad
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

No i can't .. patches are there for a reason right ? i don't want to install and apply all my modifications .. Please do correct the patch files

10 years 4 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I'll consult this matter with a person who is responsible for patch files.

10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • muhanad
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello, any news?

10 years 4 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi there.

It seems that the update package is here > www.jomsocial.com/forum/bugfixes-and-upg...to-jomsocial-3-1-0-1 and to be honest I'm not sur by what you mean it's not complete, since it've the fix for video convert.

10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • muhanad
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

why do i then still see the notification that i need to update my jomsocial and when i go to backend, it tells me that the current installed version is still 3.1.0?

10 years 4 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Because thee latest version is 3.1.1 actually.

10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • muhanad
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Are you serious Chris? Can you please do your job and give a proper support here and read carefully what is my problem before giving answers that wastes time

from 9 days, i said after applying the patch, i still see the notification to upgrade jomsocial although I DID. First you asked me to install jomsocial again which is not a solution .. then you said you are going to check with the patch guy! then suddenly you don't understand what my issue is .. why didn't you ask me to explain further what my issue before telling you are going to check with the other developer ..

MY issue again is simple .. i applied the patch but still i get notified that i need to upgrade and the video problem didn't get solved

10 years 4 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi there.

It seems that smething went wrong during upgrading, so could you maybe add your back-end details to the site info box so I could take a look on your site?

Secondly, could you provide us with some steps to replicate the problem with video? Maybe it's different problem then which was fixed in latest release.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński