Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Help, I noticed that with the pluring Azrul System Mambot For Joomla

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • andrea
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Help,
I noticed that with the pluring Azrul System Mambot For Joomla active I can not create a sitemap, sitemap with programs,
I tried in all ways, I disabbilitato all pluring and laciato only
Azrul System Mambot For Joomla and does not work, I have to abbilitati one by one and it does not work if there pluring the active Azrul System Mambot For Joomla.

Urgent help please if it does not work because a generator google maps also spiders or crawlers can not scannarizzare the site so it is not indexed.

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello Andrea

What exactly is the sitemap?
JomSocial does not have feature of that kind.

If you experience the conflict with third party software, you should tell the respective developer to either

1. Update their software if they integrate with JomSocial
2. Contact us to work on the problem together

We do not provide support for third party software.

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • andrea
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

The pluring Azrul System Mambot For Joomla problems with sltri pluring,
disabling all pluring and remaining only Azrul System Mambot For Joomla active I do not work the generator to create a sitemap and upload it to the server.

Instead turning off the pluring Azrul System Mambot For Joomla and activating all other pluring manages to crawl the site.
then the problem is caused due to the pluring Azrul System Mambot For Joomla

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi there

I still dont even have a clue what is the sitemap component you have problems with so i dont really know how to help you out.
Have you tried to do what i suggested already?

If you experience the conflict with third party software, you should tell the respective developer to either

1. Update their software if they integrate with JomSocial
2. Contact us to work on the problem together

We do not provide support for third party software.

Please advise with the answer

Thank You

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński