Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

upgrade to jomsocial 3.1 change COVER position don´t work

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

hi,

nothing happend when clicking change position of cover!

thx

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi Alexander

Looks like youre using third party template which does not support this new feature of JomSocial
Please go to Backend -> Components -> JomSocial -> Configuration -> Templates and set the default template to be used

Cheers

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

i tried with default template, but same like before.
so problem have to be somewhere else ...

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

i have the same problem
chrome console tells me:
Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'reposition'

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Alexander

You are using the modified jomsocial template even if i set it to default, which means your Joomla template overrides it
Please remove all overrides and then try again

Noobster, please start your own thread.

Thank You

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

hi sinisa,

did you try it today? because i have deleted some old templates which overrides yesterday, but without success...

i disabled all extensions and tried again, but that wasn´t helpfully too ...

kind regards

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Alexander

I didnt tried anything on your site, as you are using the modified theme, probably made for JomSocial 3.0
Please contact your theme provider for updated version.

It should be simple as that.

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Sinisa,

i tried it with default template "Beez3 - Default" and "protostar - Default"
but same problem like in modified theme, otherwise i wouldn´t asked YOU for helped instead of theme provider!

i would be happy if you have an other idea to solve my problem, if not sorry for disturbing.

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

i have located the problem by myself and fixed it

thx

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

what was the issue?

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Sinisa wrote: Alexander

You are using the modified jomsocial template even if i set it to default, which means your Joomla template overrides it
Please remove all overrides and then try again

Noobster, please start your own thread.

Thank You

As i said, i never mentioned to change Joomla template.
You have been using modified jomsocial template

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

the problem wasnt template

it was a core hack which i done for another extension to make it possible for users to send files via private message. core hack worked with jomsocial until version 3.1

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński