Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Duplicate a course leads to 'page not found'

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • stella
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello guys,

if we choose a course in the teachers control center and click on duplicate, it leads to 'page not found' error. The address in the browser is " www.website.de/guruauthor/authormycourses/index.php " after clicking on duplicate.

Any idea how to fix this? Or is this a known problem and will be fixed with next update?

Thanks.

Tobias

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
I tried to duplicate course from frontend and its working fine prntscr.com/inw6z7
Kindly edit your first post and submit site super user details with FTP details for Mods/Staff.
We will check this issue on your site.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • stella
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:

OK,

i added the admin information.

Do not know if the error is the same in backend. But in frontend i am sure. The user gets 'page not found' and in the tab of browser is a message, some error with sql...

And know we have a new bug... But we opened another thread for that (deactvated and blocked user after writing content to biography).. :((((((

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi
I can not access the teacher page with given account details to test duplicate course.
Please check and share the url of teacher profile in which i can test the duplicate course. there a lot of menu items on site and translating them does not give the correct way to reach teacher profile with username Josmocial.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński