Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Bug: Not possible to repeat a test

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • stella
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello guys,

if a user fails to complete a test, the users is being asked to repeat the test.

If the user clicks 'yes', there is an error message:

"Not Found

The requested URL /component/guru/aufgaben/3-fit-mit-system/8-hallo/11-final-exam was not found on this server."

How to solve this ?

Thanks

Tobias

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Kindly edit the first post and submit details to staff.
Site super user details and FTP account details
prnt.sc/idz79d
Let me know with a reply here, We will check it.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • stella
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Ok, we added the admin information. We don't work with ftp. Just feel free to install a file manager if you need access to some files. If you need us to install one for that, no problem, please just let me know.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

Please provide us ftp account access, I need to debug the issue on your site.

Kind Regards,
Alin

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • stella
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi,

we do not use ftp, but you can install a filemanager is that ok? Or we can install one for you...

EDIT: Yesterday we could not make a direct repeat of a failed test. Now we even can not end a test? We get error message.. We already deactivated google translator.. But still not working... :(((

EDIT 2: It seems to be the same problem like the wrong path in publisher pro you fixed in one file? There is written /component/guru/...., but there is no guru folder. Is has to be com_guru i guess????

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Stella,

Please test now, I made some changes in "components/com_guru/models/gurutask.php" file for Quiz submit issue. For certificates, I tried to test on your site but there are no courses with certificates available.

Kind Regards,
Alin

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • stella
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hello,

thanks. We did a fast test and it seems to work, now. Many, many thanks for your help!

I added certificate to the test you used.. You can try now to see the certificate...

Thanks.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Stella,

I made some custom changes in "components/com_guru/css/guru.css" file but seems that in front-end all your css is compiled. You need to recompile the css code and then test again.

Kind Regards,
Alin

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • stella
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi,

thank you a lot !! It seems to be much, much better now.

- When the user opens the certificate in a new window (the first button) then it is working fine.

- When the user opens the certificate as a pdf file (the second button) then it is working fine, too.

- But, when a user clicks on the link to the certificate or sends the link with email (button 3 and 4), then it looks better, too. But, the width of the certificate still stretches to the width of the users screen. Can the width be fix? Because so, the images in the certifcate look not good as they are stretched, too and loses the original format.

Then i mentioned the following:

- When a user uses the option to send an email with the link to the certificate (button no. 4), then: There is no text in the preview of the certificate, and when the user forgets to write an email address and clicks on "send", then the system just closes the window without a message or sending an email.

Thanks.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Stella,

Please refresh that URL: "Abschlusszertifikat URL"
www.wolf-guard.de/index.php?option=com_g...&opt=102&cn=Biodots® Online Stresstest&an=Alfred Witucki&cd=19-02-2018&id=102&ci=3&ct=273933
should be ok.
For the last button, the student can see only certificate image background, not the certificate content, this is the way how was implmented, and there is no email validation.

Kind Regards,
Alin

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • stella
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi !

Thanks for your message. We cleared all the cache and refreshed the url. But the width of the certificate is still stretched to the width of the screen, so the background and included images are stretches, too. This does not look good...

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Stella,

I made some custom changes in "components\com_guru\views\guruorders\tmpl\printcertificate.php". Please make a back-up to this file before update, all these changes will not be added in the next version.

Kind Regards,
Alin

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński