Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Error messages on Guru Pro

6 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Mar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Expired

Hello,
After entering the Guru Pro backend on my tablet, I can see the following messages appearing after the corrections you've made:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemJagooglemap has a deprecated constructor in /Vas/plugins/system/jagooglemap/jagooglemap.php on line 22

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemGuruStudentActivity has a deprecated constructor in /Vas/plugins/system/gurustudentactivity/gurustudentactivity.php on line 13.
When I enter Guru Pro on my PC, they are displayed for a short moment and then disappear.
Could you do anything about it?
Regards
Mar

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Mar.

Thank you for contacting us.
First one apply to jagooglemap plugin.
Only second to Guru.

You may ignore it as this is only a PHP warning.
Browse to Backend -> System -> Global configuration -> Server -> Error displaying -> Default or NONE
It will not influence your system performance in any way.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Mar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Expired

Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
I can see that this error is not very important, but we expect you to remove it, because it appeared after your corrections. We cannot switch "error displaying" off, cause this way we will not know anything about other possible errors, which can be more important that this one.
So once again, please remove this minor error (that you've created).
Regards
Mar

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Cześć Mar.

I'll pass this to our developer... but as I said, this is NOT an error :)
Also having enabled error reportings all the time is wrong approach.
You use that only if you debug your site. Joomla! in their docs recommend to have it off.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński