Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Affiliate-Script / Free Courses for members / Kunena-Integration

6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Julian
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Expired

Hi everybody,

currently I am using Shika/EasySocial, but I am testing Guru/JomSocial and thinking about changing.
In order to change I need some issues/bugs solved. I would be happy for some help on this topics:

Affiliate-System
After a sale I need to trigger my affiliate-program so my affiliates can get theire commission.
To do so, I need to run the following script after a new student subscribed:

<script type="text/javascript" id="pap_x2s6df8d" src="https://www.xxx.com/trackjs.js"></script>
 <script type="text/javascript">
PostAffTracker.setAccountId('default1');
var sale = PostAffTracker.createSale();
sale.setTotalCost('120.50');
sale.setOrderID('ORD_12345XYZ');
sale.setData1('eMail');

PostAffTracker.register();
</script>

I am totally willing to pay for this as a personal customization. The only important thing is that I need to get it integrated.

Free Courses/Lessons

I have a membership-system and all of my members should be able to subscribe the courses for free. This is quite simple: I marked the complete course as "free for members" and did choose the usergroup my members are in. No problem here.

But ... as soon as I use this setting, the settings for free lessons are mixed totally.
The first lesson of my course is free for guests.
Then about three lessons are free for registered users.
The rest is only available for students.

Exactly this setting does not work as soon as I marked the course as "free for xx members".
As soon as I turn this "free for xx members" off, it works again.

Bug?

Kunena

How can I change the name of the Kunena-Categories? And how can I choose to use an existing category for a lesson? I don´t want to create a new forum-category for every single lessons ... sometimes I have 3 or 4 lessons that should have the same kunena-board for discussions.

All the best, Julian!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chloe Ember
6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Julian.

Thank you for contacting us.
As for customization, please, fill this form: services.ijoomla.com/quote/
For the rest of the issues, we need to access your site.
Please:

1. Edit your first post.
2. Click switch below main text field: prntscr.com/fk3hdg
3. Provide your site details: backend URL, admin credentials and FTP: prntscr.com/fk3hwz
4. Let us know that you provided credentials by posting in the same thread.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Julian
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Expired

Hi Michał,

I don´t want to post any sensible data into a forum. This is only covered by a plugin and a simple bug in the forum-code could reveal all sensible data.
In addition to that, the website is live and even if it´s inside of a small testing-group, I already got the first student enrolled. The described Issues are really easy to reproduce. Why do you need FTP for that Issues?

All the best, Julian!

6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Julian
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Michał,

I just requested a quote, but unfortunatelly the forum has no option for customizations on your own products and in addition to that you only accept a minimum-budget of 250 Dollars. This seems way to much to me for a simple script-integration, so I will have to try to do it myself.

Which is the confirmation-page a user is directed to after he signed in to a course?

All the best, Julian!

6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Julian.

The way I asked you to provide us site credentials is 100% safe and could be seen only by us and you.
The issue seems to be a site specific issue and needs to be investigated on YOUR site.
I'm sorry but without site credentials we can't provide reliable support.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński