Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Mobil problems

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Manuel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Guru - In the mobile version does not work sign up, there is the button, in the content links, it takes you to the subscription, but this gives you an error 404: 0 - Cannot use string offset as an array

6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Manuel,

Would you mind provide me backend and FTP access, please?

thank you!

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Manuel
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I already left the data, any ideas?

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Manuel,

Can you please test again, I just checked the issue but I can register in your site via mobile without issues. If this issue persist, please provide us your steps for replicate this.

Kind Regards,
Alin

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Manuel
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

vimeo.com/225060717

The course sign button disappears, you can only use the link to the lessons to subscribe, but gives error, if more than 55% of my visits are via mobile is a disaster

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Manuel
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I already left the data, any ideas?

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Manuel
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

some news? Is it a problem only mine or is it general? what can we do? Is there a way to manually add students to a course? Where is the mobile template?

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,
I just tested and I have no issues. Can you please check the video URL you provided? I tried to watch it but is not working; I need to see how you are doing.
Thank you,
Alin

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Manuel
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

is ok now?

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Manuel,

Now, I can not see the video URL, can you please post again that video URL?

Kind Regards,
Alin

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Manuel,

I could replicate your issue on your site, I made some changes in "components/com_guru/controllers/guruEditplans.php" file and all changes will be added in the next Guru version too. Please let me know if something is not ok.

Kind Regards,
Alin

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Manuel
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I recognize my despair because I work with 1000 students per course and I am in the middle of a campaign, but also the great work that you are doing, I have reviewed my website and it works in my mobile, but not in simulators, I will try with different mobiles and I will comment you , I would like to participate more actively, I am interested in all your products and I use them in various projects, I am Spanish and I believe it is a great market, thank you very much.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński