Guru pro registration denied

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Krisha
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active

Can not register my license on site. it says "Error : We could not find the license number you entered. Please provide the valid license number. If you don't have it yet, get one here". I found the license key on my download page, right side of the product (in the bracket). i dont know if this is the license number or not.

Is there any detailed Documentation for developer? How do I create a section of FREE course list? There is only three option in Guru Course module, 1)most recent 2) most popular 3) random. But I want a "Free " Option.

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hello,
Please be sure that your domain name is the same like the one you provided when you purchased the license.
As for adding new options in Guru, this is possible with custom development but you must be aware that any custom changes will prevent you for direct upgrades.

Regards,
Alin

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Krisha
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active

Thanks for reply. I was trying to get register on localhost.

I just noticed that there is no module or extension to display course on home page with other content. how can i solve this problem? this is very important.

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hello,
Guru is a component and have is own page, there is no module that you can implement on another page or component page like Home. What you can do is to make a custom HTML module and add some links/images to your courses pages.

Thank you,
Alin

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński