Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

From front end - new quiz true/false question -correct answer does not save

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY: When creating a new quiz from the front end as a course instructor the answer to a true/false question is not saved if the question is entered from the front end rather than the back end administrator interface

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Navigate to guru from front end.
2 Select new quiz
3 Select true false question, select answer and save
4 Take quiz
5 The question result is always wrong because no answer is saved. Must be corrected on the backend.
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT - True false answer will be saved.
BROWSER Safari

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Jonathan.

Thank you for contacting us and reporting this issue.
I assign developer to further investigate this issue.
He'll contact you soon.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Jonathan,

I just made a test, I logged in front-end as a teacher, I opened this quiz - First Quiz - and I can add two questions ("True/False") without issues.
Please test and let me know if this issue persist, how can I replicate this, what are the exactly your steps.

Kind Regards,
Alin

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Add the true / false question from the front end and select true as the correct answer and save.

Take the quiz as a student and select true and the answer will be marked incorrect. (It will also be marked incorrect if you select false)

Check the question on the back end and there is no saved correct answer for the question. The button for both true and false are blank.

On the back end select true as the correct answer and save.

Take the quiz as a student and select true and the answer will now be marked correct.

It is just the selection of either true or false as the correct choice from the front end that isn't saved.

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Jonathan,

Please test now, I made some changes and all changes will be added in the next version too. Let me know if this issue persist.

Kind Regards,
Alin

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński