The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Strange issue in Course page

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY: I get this error when I try to see a Course

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/rotarios/public_html/libraries/cms/plugin/helper.php on line 168
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/rotarios/public_html/libraries/cms/plugin/helper.php on line 168
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rotarios/public_html/libraries/cms/plugin/helper.php:168) in /home/rotarios/public_html/components/com_jfbconnect/libraries/provider/facebook.php on line 277
Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/rotarios/public_html/libraries/cms/plugin/helper.php on line 168
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/rotarios/public_html/libraries/cms/plugin/helper.php on line 168

The url is:
http://rotarios.org/index.php/programas/capacitacion/guruPrograms/2-rotary/2-rotary1

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1 Go to the link

RESULT
1.- The error I copy before.
EXPECTED RESULT
1.- The normal course information
BROWSER
1.- Firefox
2.- Safari

7 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Elizabeth,

This is just warning error, not really important issue.. to fix this you need change the Joomla configuration and set error reporting to none

thank you!

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hello Dimas
So, this warning is not important? Because a warning, warns you about something, isn't it?
Regards

7 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

That warning is not coming from Guru code, but from 3rd party like JFBConnect, the warning message wont effected to the main feature, which it still will work fine.

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński