Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Lock right click or download video

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Expired

Hello, I saw that is very easy to download the video of course, like to know a solution to block right in the video.

curso-hipnose-online.com.br/index.php/cu...pnose-clinica-basico

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi.

Thank you for contacting us.
Well, there is no 100% method to block downloading web page resources.
Web browsers are designed to display page code and download any resources (r.g images) to browser cache (temporary files) to display them fast. I understand that this may be a problem on pages contain copyrighted material. There is a way to make it much harder to copy :)

Try to use this extension: extensions.joomla.org/extension/anticopy or any similar available on JED.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hello, thank you, served perfectly, but when I click on the video he add the sidebar: /

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

it also appears the way the console: /

Attachments:
7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

Unfortunately you can't block using console. There is a trick used by FB developers but it may be hard to implement: stackoverflow.com/questions/21692646/how...ated-developer-tools

Modern browser offer some features that can be used to view site code and thus have direct links to resources. You can't prevent it as they work on client side. That's why I mentioned previously that there is no 100% method to block downloading web page resources.

If you need further assistance in this issue, please - post on web developers forums, there are a lot of them in the Net.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hello, thank you, served perfectly, but when I click on the video he add the sidebar: /

could you verify ?

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

You mean that when you click a lesson with video, sidebar with lesson list is removed?
I was able to see that issue here: curso-hipnose-online.com.br/index.php/cu...pnose-clinica-basico
I assign developer to this thread.

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Yes, ok, thanks.

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

www.glimlag.gr/order-now-glimlag-gr-exte...-right-click-joomla3

Problem solved, installed this plugin and blocked the right-click and has no problem in the sidebar.
Thank you.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński