Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
Hello, i not find the setting to specify wich admin user receive the email to approve publication of new group creation.
The help in "Group > Group Setting > Moderate Group Creation" tell > "Enable this option to send email to admin for approve publication of new Group"
If I clear understud, with "admin" here intend only "Super User" and not "Administrators"
This is correct ?
How i can enable Administrator to recieve email to Approve Group Pubblication without promote them to Super User ?
Thank you for contacting us.
Groups could be moderated only in backend so email is sent to Super Users only.
There is no option to change that.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you