Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
Hi, I'm looking for a way to display users belonging to a specific group on a page. I have a company website with departments and teams. For each team I created a group. The members of the group i want to display in an article or in a module position. How can I do that?
Thank you for contacting us.
No, I'm sorry, there is no module that displays users from certain group only.
You may always customize JS Members to achieve what you want.
Other option is to link to group members page.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you