Access 7 clubs at the price of 1: 400+ Joomla & Wordpress Themes & 150 Extensions

Know more

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Uploaded video to a group is not shown on the stream

7 months 6 days ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello. I noticed the same problem with JS4.5.1 beta 2 on my test site (so no need to create new topic at the moment).

Whem I add linked videos, it create an activity in stream.

But when I upload video file (to main gallery; not to group) and after pending video convertation, it doesn't create any activity in stream. But video is allready in gallery. Thanks.

Sorry for my English
7 months 5 days ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

I see no work on that in our bug report yet. Will try to rush it.

7 months 5 days ago
    Topic Author
  • phatair
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thanks Piotr,
it would be nice if they can replicate the problem on their own installation because i want to disable the user.
Maybe you can get some information about this.

7 months 4 days ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

I have no idea what info programmers may need in order to resolve it. In that case please leave this user for now, this may actually speed it up a little. Unfortunately still see no movement in bug trucker. My apologies, but looks like all of the programmers are busy currently.

6 months 4 weeks ago
  • Rini
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active
6 months 4 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi

I know, redirected You here myself :) Will talk to programmers directly to speed up the process hopefully.

6 months 4 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • phatair
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

It would be great if there is some update or better - a solution for this problem.
Its ok that this will take some time but not so long. We pay a lot of money for "support and maintenance" and there is still no information about this bug.

There was still no access with the user that i mentioned in the first post since 09.02.2018.
That is more than 2 weeks ago...so i think that's enough time for the developers to look at this problem. I don't want to enable this user for that long time.

So again - please talk to the developers and ask them
1. do they need the account for my homepage
2. if there is any release date for a fix

As you can see, i'm not the only person who has this problem and the first forum post was 5 month ago.
Thank you very much.

6 months 4 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi

@phatair we do have other users reporting this as well, so programmers are most likely using their websites or a clean version to be 100% it's a bug in installation package. I've talked to 2 programmers about it today and can say for sure that the working on a fix is in progress.

6 months 3 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi Phatair,
Kindly apply this change on your site
open at components/com_community/libraries/activities.php
line 91

remove this code:
// Access check: ACL
       if (!CFactory::getUser()->authorise('community.postcommentcreate', 'com_community')) {
         return false;
     }

it will fix the stream activity issue you are facing on your site.

let me know if still there is an issue.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: phatair
6 months 3 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • phatair
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thanks Pankaj, that solves the problem!!!

Will this bug fixed in the new version or is it necessary to fix this problem on every new version by myself?

6 months 3 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi
This fix will be in update. Do not worry ☺

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński