Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
Sync Joomla user group to Jomsocial groups members
JomSocial ActiveGURU ActivePublisher ActiveAdAgency ActiveiSEO ActiveSocialize Active
Hello, I would like to automaticaly assign Jomsocial group member specific Joomla ACL of Joomla user group.
I have found a old dev in this way :
But that seems to be outdated. Is there a way to get it?
Thank you for contacting us.
I'm not sure about that extensions as it's 3rd party.
By default you can't sync users from certain JS groups with J! groups.
But you may use latest feature in Multiprofile. You may assign certain profile to Joomla! user group.
So when users register and choose certain profile, they will be assigned to J! group.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you