Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Can't invite friend to private (hiden) group again (twice)

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello.

Can you please check it on clear JS?

I created closed (hiden) group and:
1) Login as Superuser and invited friend (Demo user)
2) Login as Demo
Result 1: Wait for 1 min. Demo still can't see "1" notification at global notification icon (in "JS Notification module"; I don't use toolbar). UPDATED: Don't worry about "Result 1". I tested it again with Demo2 user and he get "1" notification. Seems it my mistake (I missed "1"). Please continue to step #3.

But in backend settings enabled:

3) Demo click on global notification icon and can see invitation in modal window.
4) Demo reject / cancel invitation (he don't want to join group now). But later he want to join it.
5) Superuser want to invate Demo again and press "Invite" button inside group.
Result 2: Superuser can see message that Demo allready invited. So Demo user can't be invited again and join closed (hiden) group.

Thanks.

Sorry for my English
Attachments:
6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Dmitry.

Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, that is correct behavior. If user rejects invitation - can't be invited again.
It's to prevent spamming users with invitations.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński