Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

[SOLVED] File upload button doesn't show up in any discussion topic.

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello
I have just upgrade my 2 sites (in the same domain name) from jomsocial 2.8 to 4.34. I and my users 've found that the file upload button doesn't show up in any discussion topic. I check all the setting both backend and frontend and nothing seem to work. I do not dare to change any content in any php files since I don't have a strong background knowledge in coding (I can do code but I can not get it back if anything go wrong). Could you please help me?
Ps. I am an admin and in charge of both sites but not a super user so I can not give you a FTP information , however I can provide you admin information.

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hello,

Do you mean discussions at gtoup? I checked at your site. I can see the upload button there.

please elaborate more if I missing something.

Regards,
Albert

Attachments:
6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Oh... Sorry. I checked again and found out that the site that has this problem is the (1) www.faed.mju.ac.th/lathesis/index.php/en/
but the other one (2) is working fine.

Attachments:
6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hello,

please check it. I fixed the issue. you need to put some number at Jomsocial backend > groups > group settings:
"Group File Upload Limit" . Setting it to 0 will disable this feature.

Regards,
Albert

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Great! The button appears now. Thank you so much.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński