Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
im renaming the (groups) in my site to (Projects).
i did it with Language override, but still there is a places in the site cant find them in the override ... could you tell me where to find them and change them. please check this page,
there is 2 word (groups) should be changed to (projects).
and is there any way easier to do it than language override ... its taking hours to do it ..
thank you ...
Question apply to strings like: COM_COMMUNITY_STREAM_LIKES_SINGULAR=" has liked %3$s <a href=_QQQ_%1$s_QQQ_>%2$s</a>" where %2$s is a placeholder for correct object - in this case Group. To which language constant it apply to?
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you