Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Search plugin for discussions and anouncements

7 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:
We use JomSocial as a very flexible and interactive platform to interact with our partners and staff. Because we discuss and share business things it is really nessessary to find a special discussion or even a special answer to that. But the integrated search just works for searching a user profile. How can I search for content?
There was a plugin set at www.jomsocial.com/addons/core-enhancemen...r-js-custom-profiles but it is discontinued. This prevents us from using JomSocial more and more professionally.
As far as I can see there are more people longing for this feature. Is there no possibility to bring these plugins back as a core feature of JomSocial?
Else we will for sure have to look for an other solution.

7 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Alexander,

I am sorry currently we dont have plan to implement this feature yet.

Please you this this plugin extensions.joomla.org/extension/community-search-for-jomsocial seems it will work on the latest version of jomsocial you can contact to that plugin developer first for making sure :)

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński