Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Can't delete group discussion

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

hmm.... strange, with support user account it's okay now.
could you please try with support user account? and clearing your browser cache first.

Regards

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

my browser cache is disabled
we need jomsocial to work for all user accounts
we can correct the problem only when reactivating jomsef and this is what we had already showed you in our previous screencast of the problem

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I'm receiving complaints from users logged into my community, saying that they're being taken to "friends" page when trying to navigate on Peppy Club. I told them we're having technical issues and I realize that you had to disable Artio JoomSEF components and plugins in order to work on the issue, but please turn them back on as soon as you finish testing my community. Thanks.

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

I created new test user as Registered + Stutdent user group
and SEF plugins still disabled:

here the result:
www.screencast.com/t/CMYP7rNG7Zn

please let me know If I missing something.

FYI:
after made a test, all SEF plugins has been activated again.

Regards

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen
7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Albertus,

Thanks for your help. The issue is solved. I had another caching plugin enabled in my website and, as soon as I uninstalled it, all pages were loading normally. In the end I had to turn JoomSEF off and uninstall this other caching plugin. Jomsocial works fine now. Thank you for your patience and for pointing out the solution.

Cheers,

Steve

The following user(s) said Thank You: Albertus
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński