Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Activities in group

8 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

I 've created several groups but only in one group, the activities can be see by members of the group. I tried with two other group but when i wrote a message, it disappeared. On the back end, i can see the activity linked with!

All groups have the same parameters..can you help me ??

See attachements

8 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

I need super user access detail for debugging purpose. please edit your first post at put that credentials information at site info form.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kangourou
8 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I changed permissions for admin user.

Thanks

8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi,

this is strange issue. only test2 cant see the stream? but other group members can see that stream?
could you please provide me cpanel/phpmyadmin access detail? I need to have a look at database it self.

Regards

8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

Yes it's strange for me too...

All test users can't see the stream unless in the siege's group. If you use admin user, you can see all stream...so it depend on the profite and the group...??

I asked for the phpmyadmin access data. If it helps, you can use the component extplorer to see the code.

I'll come back with access!

Thanks

8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

Our service provider do not install myphpadmin so we can't give you an access. Howover, we can have an export of our database, it will be useful for you ?

Regards

8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi,

how about if I downloading your site by using Akeeba backup and make site copy to my local server?
I need you permission first.

Regards

8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

See in informations, i let you a link to download akeeba backup's file.

Thanks

8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi,

okay. please give me time for this issue.

Regards

8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi,

I cant find the issue. seem related with server cache. suddenly for test2 user, can read the stream of group:

in what way that user joining that group? please elaborate more

Regards

Attachments:
8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

I didn't saw your reply...sorry.

We don't use cache with our site.

To join a group, during registration, user choose a city on list. Each city is linked to a group. To do that, we have installed Jomsocial profil type.

Regards

Attachments:
8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi,

the issue not from jomsocial but from 3rd party extension.
you said the users join the group during registration. this is not jomsocial default function.

please contact Jomsocial profil type for more support. the bug at they side. if user join the group during registration, the stream items will not appear.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński